Saturday, March 5, 2016

To Move or Proceed Away From A Place



To move or to proceed away from a place sure sounds better than to quit.
So I am here to announce that I am moving away from a place and proceeding to another and doing something that I love and giving it my full devotion. 

I cannot believe how amazing the year of 2015 was!  

I flowered for over 40 couples in Des Moines and central Iowa, designed several corporate parties and a few bridal and baby showers along the way. I also helped a couple of friends celebrate the lives of loved ones and honored their memories with flowers. 

Today I am working from my home office. But, Brenda, don't you usually work from your home office? Nope, and here is why. 

For the last 6 years while building As You Wish I have worked a part-time job. And this job was a blessing to me. I was able to work around my schedule for weddings, events and client meetings. In the evenings I researched, wrote proposals and meet with more clients and dreamed of the day I would have a free evening. Well not all the time but I did think about it.  

But now….duntadada! I am full time as a wedding and event florist. Pursuing the dream I have had for the last 6 years. 

I am so excited!! This year has started off with a huge BANG! And it just keeps on getting better and better. Keep checking back to see beautiful pictures and tales of a Des Moines wedding florist.   








No comments: