Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Joe and Millie

Yes I know there is not a single flower in this picture but I just had to use it.  Isn't it adorable.  Love it. 



I love this picture

Polo Roses, Pink Majolica Roses, Pink Stock and Craspedia.

Millie called me with a special request for her bridal bouquet.  The Bible that you see pictured above is a family bible that has been carried by many of the brides in her family.  She wanted to carry on that tradition.  Most often a heirloom like this is held flat and the flowers are placed on top of the bible.  But Millie wanted a round hand tied bouquet and asked if I could think of a creative way to include their family Bible in a round bouquet and the picture above shows how it worked out.  Beautiful Polo Roses, Pink Stock, Pink Majolica Roses and Craspedia. The lace and the button were elements that she used in her bridesmaids bouquets which she made out of fabric flowers.  I incorporated them with the bible to help cover the mechanics that held the bible in the bouquet. 

Photos in the rain are so sweet.

This is the expression that you want to see on a brides face when she first sees her bouquet.  Day made!!

Such cute centerpieces.  Millie did these herself but I couldn't resist showing you a picture of them. 



Cream, Pink and Gold





The cutest couple!!




Photos courtesy of Justin Salem Meyer Photography.  Thank you Justin.