Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Prom 2013

PROM
I always enjoy prom.  So much glitz and glam.  Amazing dresses and tuxedo's. It is all such a blast and so much fun for a florist. I get to use many elements that are not for everyday and so much fun. Feathers, rhinestones, beads, bracelets that are just gorgeous.  Oh, I love it all.  This is the first installment of prom flowers with several more to come.  I was just going to do one but I just couldn't pick a favorite out of all of the great photos I have and besides you can never see to many pictures of flowers.  At least I can't so sit take a minute and enjoy the first post of Prom 2013.
Orange color scheme:orange spray roses, orange alstromeria lilies, green dianthus, rhinestone sprays, feathers
Pink and black color scheme: pink spray roses, blush feathers, string pearls, fitz design boutonniere holder and accessories.




Red color scheme: red spray roses, orange roses, red ranunculus, black feathers, rhinestone spray, fitz boutonnierere holder.