Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Pretty in Pink

It has been awhile so we have a lot of catching up to do.  The 2012 wedding season is winding down so I am going to try to catch up on all of the beautiful couples that let us be a part of their amazing day.  I have some of the pro shots from some of the talented  photographers that I have worked with this summer and I will be sharing those along with some of my own.  And as soon as the professional shots come in I will post those because if your like me you never get tired of looking at beautiful wedding photos. 

Vintage, the look of dating from the past. 

Here are some photos from a vintage wedding from this summer. Pink is such a great color and pink ranunculus are amazing. Photos by Justin Salem Meyer Photography.



Beautiful Brides Bouquet of white roses, white china mums, scabiosa pods, pink carnations, mini antique carnations, queen annes lace, dark pink ranunculus.
Scabiosa Pods and Queen Anne's Lace combined with Ranunculus and White China Mums. What's not to love. The Pink Carnations are not to be overlooked.  Carnations are so versatile and colorful. They are floral tutu's and when you mix them with some of the more premium flowers you can't go wrong using them.