Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Inspiring Red





I love red. Several weeks ago one of my twin granddaughters asked me what my favorite color was. I replied that for right now it was red. Red is warm and dramatic while it is also big and makes a statement. Wine based reds are mysterious and exciting.

Look at these images above from Preston Baileys blog. When I saw these I could hardly take my eyes off of them. Especially the centerpieces. Preston is known for his over the top centerpieces and events and these are no exception. I love the red beaded pieces hanging down from the arrangement. If you look close or click on the image to enlarge it you will see that these are made from carnations that are strung with the beads and ribbon. Incredible, amazing. Can you tell I love this. And look at the container. More and more red and it really makes an impact and your eyes cannot look away from all of this red. This room must feel so dramatic and warm. Anything could happen in a room like that. Fantastic job Bailey team.






No comments: