Friday, September 25, 2009

Website On A Little Break

As You Wish Floral Design is changing it up a little on the website.  My media director a.k.a. my husband is giving the website a face lift.  If you would like to see more of my work and some of my recommendations you can go to weddingwire.com and look under As You Wish Floral Design or the zip code of 50072 and do a search under flowers. 

So the break is just temporary and the new features should be fun to have and easy to use. 
Here is a fun picture of a couple taking a short break while
 giving the brides feet a time out between pictures and the
 ceremony along with a few others by Blush Photography.   
 I never tire of red as a wedding color.  So many combinations to
 put together.  Always delightful , red.  This was a wedding that I did September of 2008 at First Assembly in Des
Photo courtesy of blush photgraphs.com

No comments: