Thursday, June 4, 2009

Dawn and Dave

Dawn and Dave held their wedding ceremony and reception at the Snus Hill Winery in Madrid. 
Dawn wanted an organic feel and something different and a little unusual. 
We added dried grape vine to her bouquet and also around the bottom of the bridesmaids bouquets.  

Check out the  guys lapel pieces.  I loved doing them.  Millet, succulents, grape vine pieces and green satin wrap.                                                                                                    
The corsage at the top right hand corner,  cockscomb, globe amaranth, some dried grape vine tendrils and green ribbon.  I loved making these.  They were the same for the men only minus the ribbon.  

The setting was charming and casual.  Intimate and personal.  A lovely place for a wedding. 
On a side note, those are my limelight hydrangeas in her bouquet.  My first year to grow them.  I may be a little partial but I thought they were beautiful. 

No comments: