Wednesday, March 25, 2009

New Hanging Votive Candles for Centerpieces

Look at my new super candle purchases.  I am purchasing the clear ones for a wedding that I have coming up in May.  We are using them in the alter pieces and as table centerpieces.  I am so excited, I can't wait to see them.  I love the effect that candlelight gives.  It is so warm, romantic and cozy. These will be so spectacular glowing up above the tables.  Just imaging seeing this  as you enter the room. I am going to hang them from branches that are going to be in 29 in. tall vases.  I am going to wrap aspidistra leaves around the vases at an angle with raffia holding them to the vase with green moss tucked in around the opening of the vase. This bride wants a very simple and natural look and these centerpieces will be just the added touch she was looking for.  I can't wait to post the pictures so you can see them. 

1 comment:

Kim Gail said...

Outstanding design!! It's gorgeous stuff for decorating wedding or any special occasion!! Love this centerpiece...